About Me

Monday, 13 June 2011

the ABC debate...

I have steered clear of the whole thing with the Archbishop of Canterbury's piece in the New Statesman and the subsequent press haranguing of him. When I say steered clear I just mean I haven't blogged on it, or entered the debate because the whole world has been so I didn't need to add my few thoughts to it. But I have read a lot of the coverage which has been interesting to say the least... My favourite piece so far has to be Victoria Corens - via her blog on Sunday in which she points out the many errors of the media in this debate, one journalist in particular. I love this piece, it made me laugh so much, but also because she says it as it is, my kind of person! I did retweet it, but here's the link so do check it out....

http://www.victoriacoren.com/main/blog/archive/bashing_the_bishop

No comments: