About Me

Saturday, 10 April 2010

it's all in the preparation

Currently preparing to share my testimony on Monday at my prayer group. Will involve speaking for 45 mins and playing 2 songs I have written... eek!! Now on the third run through with my husband (who is being very patient and supportive!) more tea needed..... and lots more prayer!

Funny thing is I have had to speak in front of lots more people before, with a previous job, and it has never been an issue, I can adlib if need be and don't seem to be phased by the experience. This however is different, seems so much more important somehow. And until now I have to admit that I have been rather blasé about it - 'Oh yes I'll share, of course, yes I'm used to speaking in public...' that kind of thing. Of course, I am now, frankly, crapping myself!

3 comments:

Just Be Real/God Whispers In The Wind said...

Red, may God give you the grace and courage to press on in your prayer group. I understand with speaking in front of people. I do this at work every few months with a devotion and then singing and playing a song to minster with. Keeping you in my prayers.

Finally Free said...

Praying that God gives you his favor and fills you with His Spirit as you give your testimony and play your songs.

Blessings,
Tammy

Red said...

thank you lovely people!
x